Getting the best vacuum for your drywall dust is very integral as random vacuums will not align or work properly for it. This is so because it can be easily dispersed and result in a messy situation if not properly cleaned. Therefore purchase and use the best vacuum for drywall dust present in your homes or other environment and keep them clean.
Best Vacuum For Drywall Dust | Quick Answer
This write up helps to highlight and review the best vacuum for drywall dust. I believe it did justice to that, read, understand and make an informed choice and keep surfaces in your homes and other environments sparkling clean.
Best Vacuum For Drywall Dust Review 2020
1. Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
This vacuum is firmly fitted and can duly work and clean drywall dust. The Dustless wet dry vacuum is well crafted with technologies that are dustless in nature and elicits a very good performance. It has wheels made of rubber as its features, these wheels are very sturdy and facilitate better cleaning.
While cleaning the drywall dust the wheels prevent breakage as the vacuum is moving and also as cleaning is being carried out. It has a seal that is properly designed in a groove and tongue structure, this helps to keep the drywall dust in place.
The Dustless wet dry vacuum possesses micro-filters which makes installment easy and also enhances efficiency and effectiveness. The filters readily shift from dry to wet. This saves you the stress of regularly stopping work and having to switch the filters. It also has additional filters that prevent the dry dust from getting to the motor thereby making the motor stand the test of time.
- It can hold or retain dust effectively.
- The filters can readily switch from dry to wet and clean effectively.
- It is easy to use.
- It is easy to clean.
- The hose of the vacuum can drain well enough from a distance.
- It does not readily align with frequent household cleaning.
2. Festool 574938 HEPA Dust Extractor Vacuum
This vacuum has a good capacity in retaining dust and it performs excellently well. Its holding capacity has a measurement of 48 liters. It is very easy to use this vacuum.
It has got handles both for its rear wheels and also for its carrying wheels. The rear wheels are very sturdy, this prevents the vacuum from breaking down of any sort.
It is also durable, long-lasting and would hardly ever wear out. While on the other hand, the carrying wheels help the vacuum move and also aids in how it is used to clean the drywall dust. It is very stable while working and this is better enhanced by the lock brake. It is a very versatile vacuum and ensures great performance.
- It elicits a very high performance while cleaning.
- The hose fits very well and facilitates better cleaning.
- It is easy to use.
- Time is saved with this vacuum because of its retention capacity.
- It is cost-effective to make use alongside the filter bag.
- It has good suction power.
- It operates an effective filtration system.
- The hose of the suction hose is a bit short.
3. Oneida Molded Deluxe Dust Deputy Kit Vacuum
This is a tested and trusted vacuum. It can conveniently capture drywall dust thereby making your surfaces clean. One of its amazing features is the filter bag.
These bags are well designed, they help to prevent clogging and also make sure that the particles of dust do not get to the motor of the vacuum; thus making the motor stand the test of time.
The Oneida molded deluxe dust deputy kit vacuum has a strong retention capacity, it can hold about 10 gallons of drywall dust or dirt. With this vacuum, you can be guaranteed of great performance and also very smooth cleaning.
- It has a high retention capacity of the particles of dust.
- It is durable.
- It is easy to use and assemble.
- It is swift and saves time.
- It is reliable and very efficient.
- It does not really take in particles containing sawdust.
4. Shop-Vac 9625110 Horse Power Wet/Dry Vacuum
The Shop vac9625110 horsepower wet/dry vacuum is a very functional vacuum for drywall dust. This vacuum has a holding or retention capacity of about 6 gallons.
It has a wrap of cord that keeps it in place and makes it structured or organized. It is also good to note that it is very compatible.
The filters in this vacuum are specific and very reliable. These filters are designed in a cartridge that is web-like. This improves the functionality of the vacuum. It has very powerful suction and can easily hold up and suck the drywall dust.
- It is easy to use.
- It has a very high holding capacity.
- It cleans effectively.
- You do not need to make use of batteries.
- It has a long staying power.
- It is a bit difficult to use in picking up solid items while cleaning.
5. Workshop Vac High Power Wet/Dry Vacuum
This vacuum has a flexible hose that locks on both sides of the vacuum. It can easily be moved from one part of the house to another in the house or environment. Its design is ergonomic in nature. It elicits a great performance while working.
It has a very strong suction power and readily avoids the clogging of the dust particles or dirt. It is really easy to use and keeps you calm as you use because there is no fear of what or what not to do.
The drum or base of this vacuum has a holding or retention capacity of about 14 gallons to hold all forms of drywall dust. The Workshop vac high power wet/dry vacuum has a drainage spot that is strategically placed at the base of the vacuum. This strategic positioning or placement makes sure the wet debris or dirt is quickly gotten rid of.
- It possesses a handle that you can easily hold, this allows for better maneuverability.
- It is really easy to set up and use this vacuum.
- It sucks and takes in all the drywall dust and dirt.
- This vacuum has a rapid lock filter that gives room for shifting from dry to wet filter and then wet to dry if the situation arises.
- It has a storage compartment used to keep other accessories.
- The filters may require a regular replacement if you are a regular user.
6. Dewalt 18/20 V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum
This vacuum functions optimally at about 18/20 volts. It can readily operate both on dry or wet surfaces as long as it is powered between 18 to 20 v. It works effortlessly and effectively.
The Dewalt 18/20 v max wet/dry vacuum has filters that can readily take in and trap about 99.7% of the drywall dust. This emphasizes its effectiveness.
It is important to note that these filters can be readily washed and even used again. This vacuum is very flexible to use, it is well designed in an ergonomic style and allows for easy movement. It is very sturdy and durable. Using the Dewalt wet dry vacuum guarantees a very clean environment.
- It is readily compatible.
- It gives room for easy storage.
- The filters work very effectively.
- It is very long-lasting and durable.
- It has filters that can be easily washed and even used again thereby saving cost.
- It can easily be shifted from a dry to wet filter and vice versa.
- It is not so suitable for a very long form of cleaning.
7. Vacmaster VB1210 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum
This vacuum for drywall dust is very cost-effective and affordable. It also cleans effectively and perfectly. It has a measurement and holding or retention capacity of about 12 gallons.
It has amazing features that ensure very high performance and effectiveness. It is designed to be a tool that elicits reliability, durability, and efficiency.
The filters of the Vacmaster VB1210 HP wet/dry vacuum is very effective and can easily shift from dry to wet and vice versa. This tool is very effective in cleaning up drywall dust. It is unique and elicits great performances while cleaning.
- It has a draining spot that is positioned strategically.
- It has a sturdy motor.
- It operates and elicits great performance.
- It does not really need batteries.
- It is cheaper and very cost-effective to maintain.
- It is simple to use.
- It has a high retention capacity.
- There is a high possibility to make use of a dust bag when vacuuming fine dust.
8. Craftsman CMXEVBE 17595 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum
This is a well-constructed vacuum for drywall dust and aligns with all forms of home operations. It has a holding or retention capacity of about 16 gallons.
It completely sucks up and takes in the drywall dust thus making one’s home and environment stay sparkling clean. The vacuum has a well-structured design which makes it operate in a robotic manner. It is very compatible and easy to store. It is durable and efficient. It has a good customer rating and a great seller rank.
- It empties dirt easily with the presence of the draining spot in the vacuum.
- It is well and beautifully designed.
- Stability is enhanced while cleaning.
- It has a very high holding and retention capabilities.
- This vacuum has rapid fastening systems that consist of a lock filter that quickly switches up the filters.
- It does not necessarily make use of batteries.
- It is cost-effective and quite cheap to maintain.
- The hose is quite short and aligns more with home operations that involve short distances.
9. Bosch VAC090A Dust Extractor Vacuum
Bosch 9 gallon dust extractor is a vacuum that exhumes durability and effective cleaning when it comes to vacuuming drywall dust. The fleece bag in the vacuum cleaner helps to enhance how durable the vacuum becomes.
The fleece dust bag helps to make sure that debris, dirt, dust particles or drywall dust are sucked away and it does not come in contact with the filters so it does not damage or destroy it. The vacuum has a super-powerful suction which facilitates better cleaning of drywall dust. It is very easy to use. It has a good customer rating and a great seller rank.
- You can easily switch off an on the vacuum with the power tool.
- The airflow of the vacuum cleaner prevents bad and awful odor from the dirt.
- The fleece dust bag gives room for the accumulation of the drywall dust, gets rid of them, and then keep the environment very clean.
- The filter system is on board and it usually activates automatically after a few seconds to ensure a very strong suction power is maintained regularly.
- It is a very durable and long-lasting vacuum cleaner.
- It does not readily work for concrete.
10. Dust Right Dust Separator Vacuum
This super vacuum has a great mechanism to recover the power of the suction of the vacuum. Dust right dust separator vacuum is well fitted with amazing features that make proper cleaning a dream come true.
It completely captures the dirt, debris, dust particles or the drywall dust before they get into the vacuum. The early form of capturing prevents the suction power from getting reduced as a result of clogging.
- Do not necessarily need batteries.
- It is cost-effective and cheaper to maintain.
- It is easy to assemble, set up and use.
- It effectively separates the drywall dust from the airflow.
- It has very durable and long-lasting filters.
- It has a huge holding and retention capacity.
- It does not have a carriable handle.
For the proper cleaning of your drywall dust, you would need the services of the best vacuum. The vacua highlighted in this write up are highly functional and effective. Most of which are very simple to operate and use. This article has highlighted and reviewed the best vacuum for drywall dust. Read, understand, and make an informed decision to purchase the best vacuum for your drywall dust and keep your homes and other environments sparkling clean.