Last Updated on
The Dyson DC41 Vacuum Cleaner is an upright vacuum cleaner made to remove more dust, dirt, animal hair, and allergens out of your home. The Dyson DC41 has the well-known Dyson Ball technology that makes it easier to squeeze into hard to reach places. It has a self-adjusting cleaner head to detect floor type and does not have any dials to adjust. The Dyson DC41 is attractive and lightweight that includes 1440 watts, supplying quite a bit of power. Available in a several eye-catching colors; this is not what typical machines look like. The Dyson DC41 comes with various accessories including multiple cleaning tools, and an exclusive ‘tangle-free’ tool head.
- Extra wide cleaning path (13.5″) – enables you to get the job done even quicker with less effort.
- Bagless – no need to worry about the expense and hassle of purchasing and changing bags. The dirt container that it is equipped with instead is a breeze to empty and because it is clear makes it that much easier to know when to empty.
- No brush bar – pet hair is launched directly into the bin. The hair is not wrapped around a bar waiting to be untangled and removed.
- Lightweight – weighs only 17.1 lbs. That is one pound more than two gallons of water as a means of comparison. You no longer have to lug around an awkward and heavy machine.
- Cleaning wand – stretches up to almost double its size for ease of use when cleaning stairs and high places.
Other Features and Key Benefits
- Radial Root Cyclone technology – this benefit is what the machine is probably best known for. This technology remodels airflow generating maximum suction power. This allows the Dyson DC41 to capture microscopic particles such as pollen, mold, and bacteria.
- Strongest suction at the cleaner head – the self-adjusting cleaning head allows for maximum contact, even on hard floors of all types.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool – one of the few turbine tools made that does not tangle. The counter-rotating heads with brushes do a thorough job of removing hair, dirt, and allergens.
- No belts to replace – along with no bags to replace, say goodbye to purchasing belts as well. The Dyson DC41′s timing belt does not slip and has a five-year guarantee.
- 5 year warranty – Dyson guarantees all parts and labor.
About the Brand
Dyson Ltd. was founded by Sir James Dyson in 1993. Dyson has revolutionized the manufacture of household products. Sir Dyson himself was the driving force behind engineering the brand’s use of cyclonic separation to remove dust and other particles from the air stream. Dirty air enters a conical container called a cyclone. There it is made to flow in a tight spiral where centrifugal force throws the particles out of the airflow onto the wall of the container where they fall into the bin. The company claims the centrifugal forces can reach 100,000 G. No other company in modern times has made such technological advancements in the vacuum cleaner industry. In fact, the company is kept busy in the court system pursuing legal action for patent infringement.
The overall impressions of the machine could not be more positive. It is lightweight, attractive and modern in appearance. I cannot help but love the colors: rich royal purple and rust. The attachments and accessories make the Dyson DC41 a stand-alone cleaning machine. Though expensive for a vacuum cleaner, the high-end construction, ease of use, attachments, durability, and 5 year warranty make the choice of purchasing one a wise investment.