Cleaning your room floors without the spin mop will create your full body pain. Besides, no human can do floor cleaning with a soapy sponge leaning the body every day. For this, detailed instructions to use a spin mop are badly needed.
How to Assemble Spin Mop Before You Use
You will find handles, a cloth, and a circular disk in your mop set. At first, attach the upper and lower handle by simply rotating the upper one clockwise. Softly connect the disk and cloth. You will hear a ‘click’ sound then. In a very few mops, cloth and disc are found attached already. Furthermore, install the disk and handle by rotating it or with the help of a clip.
How to Use Spin Mop
After purchasing a mop, watch the user manual first. Almost all of the spin mops bear the same instructions, same cleaning process. But to have outstanding use, the user must follow these instructions.
- Before all of these, spray liquid or detergent on the floor.
- Then fill your water bucket with water. Watch basket’s maximum water capacity. It is better if your bucket bears a handle and wheels.
- Attach the lower and upper handles. Increase the handle length if you want.
- Drown the mop in the water and spin it. The advanced mops in the market bear the handle locking mechanism. By losing it, you can get spinning by pressing the handle up and down.
- Then put it in the spinning bucket, remove excess water and dirt from the mop. Use foot pedals here.
- Bend down the handle, ensure comfort, and reach hard-to-reach places.
- Also, a mop should have a 180-degree range of motion to clean any portion under your furniture at any angle.
- Do these actions repeatedly.
- For the hardwood areas, use a drier mop. But for tiles, the wet one is ok.
Using Spin Mop with Bucket
A spin mop without a bucket can’t even imagine. The bucket will give countless advantages while mopping.
- Bucket bears all of your water and cleaning detergent.
- The user needs every time to spin the mop. So, there is a spinning portion inside a bucket.
- Buckets with handles and wheels allow carrying the water all over the home!
Using Spin Mop and Bucket System
Every bucket system ensures hand free wringing. There is a maximum line inside which shows how much water you actually need while mopping. Therefore, to control the amount of water in the mop, the bucket system provides a foot pedal just you need to simply press on it. The combination of a spin mop and bucket system cleans almost all types of surfaces.
Using spin mop without pedal
A foot pedal is for spinning the mop at a high rotating speed. A soft press on the pedal removes all dirt, debris, and extra water hidden in the mop. But without the pedal, it is not quite difficult to spin. Purchase a mop with a handle lock system and handle driven spin feature. And then,
- Open the lock and wet the mop.
- Create an up and down motion and find your mop rotating!
How to Use Spin Mop Milton
Milton mop can be used as both dry and wet. You may find a flexible handle, wheels, and a drainage outlet attached to the bucket. Wheels and flexible handles make the bucket usable everywhere. To use properly, follow the instructions carefully.
- To assemble the steel handle, enter the lower one into the upper one and turn it clockwise.
- To make the handle longer, unlock the handle lock and increase it.
- Connect the disk and mop with a simple press.
- Fill the bucket. Milton’s basket is quite larger. Then fill the chemical bottle.
- Wet the mop inside the bucket.
- Then take it in the spin bucket. This bucket dehydrates the mop so fast!
- Moreover, unlock the handle and make spins by pressing the handle.
- Repeat the actions.
How to Use Gala Spin Mop
In the Gala Spin Mop set, the user will get one extra mop and a flexible handle for easy carrying. So, what you need to do is,
- Connect the handles by simple rotations.
- There is a water level indicator. Pour the bucket watching it.
- Its brush is attached to the head with so many stitches. So, the mop brush/cloth is strong enough. Fix it with the head by simply pressing. Gala mop head gives 360-degree rotation.
- Adjust the mop height.
- There is an extra spinner in the basket. So, spinning is not a problem at all!
- Wet the mop cloth and take it on the plastic made spinning bucket. Remove dirt and water.
- Finally, your mop is ready to use.
Using Spin Mops on Hardwood Floors
Cleaning the hardwood floors is not so difficult. Just keep in mind the following rules,
- Take a little bit of pure white vinegar, dishwashing liquid, and isopropyl rubbing alcohol in the bucket. Vinegar works to kill germs and dirt. Besides, dishwashing chemicals are known as gentle cleaners and disinfectants. Moreover, rubbing alcohol helps to dry the floor so fast.
- Then fill your bucket with hot water.
- Dunk the mop in the hot soapy water and spin.
- Strain in the spinning bucket and remove as much water as you can.
- Start mopping by following the wood grains.
Q: How to clean the brush of the mop?
Ans: The brush is generally made of microfiber cloth. So, you can wash them using chemicals like detergents or dishwashing soaps. Furthermore, you can use a washing machine too.
Q: How to use a mop on a ceramic tile?
Ans: First of all, vacuum the tile to get out all the clouds of dust. Make a mixture of white vinegar/borax with warm water in a 1:3 ratio. Then wet the mop and clean!
The duty of cleaning the floors daily is never enjoyable. Without a spin mop, it can become a curse! So, firstly know how to use your mop and since the head of the spin mop is not so durable you should also know how to change spin mop head besides learning its using instructions.