The Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot from iRobot is a great product to handle all sorts of pet hair, dust, and dirt in your home. Using a combination of the latest cleaning technology and intelligent dust-detection features, this handy little tool with taking care of your cleaning problems at the simple click of a button.
The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is loaded with popularly acclaimed features like the iAdapt Responsive Cleaning. This particular technique helps the robot to vacuum entire floors thoroughly, which includes places that are generally hard to reach, such as under the furniture or tough corners. Its Dirt Detect Series 2 feature helps detect the dirtiest areas of the house and then concentrating on vacuuming them to ensure a clean floor.
One of the most innovative features of the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is its Dual HEPA air filters. These filters restrict the inflow of fine dust into the house and ensure the circulation of fresh air throughout it. Its Virtual Walls add-on helps it to clean areas only where you intend to.
Furthermore, the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is very easy to operate and maintain. It will notify you instantly when its dustbin is full and can be programmed to clean the house even if you are not physically present. All you need to do is touch a button, and the Roomba 770 will do the rest.
Key Features of this product:
- The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot can pick up a tremendous amount of pet hair, dust and air using its AeroVac Series 2 technology, ensuring up to 98 percent thorough cleaning of your home
- Its HEPA filters restrict small particles, allergens, and dust and leave behind clean, fresh air
- The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot can be programmed to auto-clean your house seven times a week, even without you being there physically
- Its infrared remote lets you control the robot from anywhere in the home
- The Roomba 770 comes with a better-designed power management system that uses up 50 percent less battery
- The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot’s Persistent Pass Cleaning Pattern can locate dirt and pet hair optically as well as through its sound sensors
- Its Dirt Detect Series 2 helps to concentrate the hardest cleaning on the toughest spots with the most dirt and dust
- Roomba 770’s Virtual Walls helps you to set up an area to be cleaned, thus avoiding already clean areas for swift cleaning
- The cleaning robot itself comes with a 12-month warranty and a six-month warranty for the battery.
- You can enjoy up to seven sessions of automated cleaning per week with the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
About the brand:
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, iRobot is committed to making robots that help the consumers with their daily lives. iRobot has made quite the name with cleaning robots, and its range extends to home robots, defense robots, and even remote robots that help you with automated telepresence. Currently, the company is based in Bedford, Massachusetts and operates worldwide including China, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong.
The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is one of the latest entrants in the cleaning business. By using a combination of cutting-edge technologies and clever implementations, it has attracted customers across the world.
The amount of dirt and dust it picks up is noticeably higher than other similarly designed or priced products in the market and customers have generally expressed satisfaction over a cleaner floor after using this robot.
However, if you are thinking to buy the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot, there are a couple of things you might want to consider first. Be sure to set a virtual wall, or the robot will go through places where you don’t generally need to vacuum like the grain house or the storeroom and start picking up dirt like crazy! And secondly, be sure to empty the dustbin when the light comes on- or else you might experience hiccups.
All in all, the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is a cleaning tool well worth its price. Its functionality and effectiveness will amaze you, and its efficient cleaning is worth the purchase.